Universities/Institutions seeking Accreditation of their Programme(s) by the BAETE should address a letter to the Member-Secretary in prescribed format allowing for a minimum processing time of 3 months. They should also provide information about their Institution and Programme(s) in the prescribed format.
The checklist of documents for BAETE to consider an Accreditation request is as follows:
- Letter addressed to the Member-Secretary, BAETE as per format given on pages (i) and (ii).
- Six copies and one soft copy, in a computer readable medium (viz. or CD), of information contained in Parts I and II of "The Accreditation Proforma" (separately for each Programme). Each part of the Proforma should include the Certificate duly signed by the appropriate authorities.
- A brief resume of the Institution's progress and future plans.
- Layout of the buildings including roads etc. (to scale) on A4 size paper.
- Latest copy of the Prospectus of all Programmes, and a copy of the latest Calendar of the Institution.
- Copy of the Letter of Approval for the establishment of the Institution from the Government.
- Copy of Statutes/Academic Ordinance.
- List of members of the Statutory Committees in accordance with the Act/Statutes.
- List of enclosures.
Institutions are requested to write "NA" wherever information sought is not applicable to the Programmes/Institution
A .doc file containing the information and necessary fields regarding the accreditation proforma can be downloaded by clicking the link below.
Download Accreditation Proforma